Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Very Special Christmas.

So. In my last post I said somethin bout gettin early Christmas presents.
& I got them! Holla Balla.
So. Here they are, if you care to know.

A) Ive been known to have said a few times, "Oh I dont want an iPhone." "Its over rated." "Blah Blah Blah" But I ran out of room on my iPod last week. So I treated myself to a new 4th Generation iTouch. You see how happy she is?! Maybe its cause shes talking to her boyfriend? Either way..I question why I denied myself such happyness.
So its not an iPhone, but still has most of the fun things. I take back some of my remarks, because its so helpful! And fun. And slightly addicting. Thus, why I didnt want one. But I gave in, kinda. The result: Im so happy I got it! & My iPod Nano will be in great hands, that will love it and care for it! Win Win. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. :)

Now for the next present!

2) Since my nannyfamily will be traveling back to Arizona for Christmas and New Years..

That means I get one of these: And I get to ride one of these:

Which will land me here:
Not where the star is, but you get the point! I'll be home for a full 18 days of fun, smiling, eating, sleeping, playing, not sleeping, laughing, lovin on puppies, family, secondfamily, kids, friends, watching movies, jammin out, Christmas time goodness. Pure bliss. Im so stoked. I started giggling when I bought my tickets today. I leave Utard on the 18th, and return the 5th. Dont get my wrong..I really like Utah. They have Great Harvest Bread, (sad that the first thing I thought of was food) The beautiful mountains, plus lots of family here. BUT. I seriously love Texas. I cant imagine raisin my kids anywhere else. I heart it. God Bless America? Yes, but God Bless Texas a lil more. ;)

P.S. Here's one of my favorite pictures from the lights on Temple Square.I stood right up next to the tree. The branches, lights and snow..So fetch.

Thats it for now.

Peace up. A-Town Down.

1 comments:

dawnalee said...

I'm going to have to rev up my schedule so I can keep up with all your new posts. :oD