Monday, November 29, 2010

Shocking, I know.

Lets play some catch up, mmk?!


1) I moved to Utah, and so of course, the snow came earlier and harder than normal. Loverly. Cue picture number one. My favorite is when its like today. The snow is everywhere, but not on the roads, and the sun is shiny! SO pretty. Love it.

2) Nanny job is going well! I love this kids, and their family is so awesome. Little 411 for those of you just joining in.. Elizabeth is a mother of four..three boys and a girl. Max, 10. Morgan, 8. McKenzie 4. And Mitch Jr, 3 months. Her husband, Mitch, passed away from an unexpected heart attack and stroke two weeks before Mitchie was born. Her nanny and close family friend was leaving, so I found out about the job through my friend Tyler..whose bishop is Mitch's brother. Anywho. It feels good helping them out, and they are a sweet family whos been through heck, but they are doing well. I will take more pictures as time goes by, but for now, meet baby Mitch! He is always smiling with his die for dimples. Cue picture number two.

3) Devin & Dallas got married! So fetch. Caity and I chipped in on a gift for the lovebirds, and it was great to see the Ladners, they be a tight family. Cue pictures three and four.



4)Olivia Grace MacDonnell is finally here! She's beautiful. Chelseas preggo again, baby number four, and hopefully baby boy Fullmer, lol. & Theron, my buddy, turned five. I feel old. I love the kids in that family. And the big kids too ;)

5) Christmas is coming! I LOVE Christmas. I love fall time..its a favorite. But Christmas is my most favorite. Cue picture number five. If you havent watched this movie yet, shame on you.


5) Can you say Black Friday? It was my first time..and my body hated me for it. We were at Walmart from 10 p.m. til 6 a.m..but I had alot of fun! I was just in so much pain the last three hours with my lower back and knee, never again. Although, I say that now but it prolly will happen again. I did get 24 movies though, and most were 2 bucks. Not bad.

6)Learning how to get around Utah is different with all the numbers and North, South, East, and West is junk. I would like to say Ive got a handle of it, but until Im being honest, my gps..Bailey Garmin has been very good to me. & A shout out to my car too, shes done well in this weather so far.

7) Having no t.v. has been quite good for me. Ive narrowed it down to only three shows. All of which I can view online. :)

8) I miss my best friend. There are times when I go to turn next to me to ask her if she just saw what I just saw, but instead Im laughing by myself and trying to send her a picture of what I just saw, but its not quite the same, lol. Beth's been awesome, and I just wanted to give her a holla as well. P.S.Mylifewouldsuckwithoutyou!

9) I treated myself to a Christmas present early this year. I should have it this week. Then. You will know too! But now come to think of it..I got two presents. Both of which will be here this week, ha. I love Christmas! I will share the news once I have them.

10) Ive met some really splended people up here in the land of Utard! But thank you to my Aunt, who is housing/putting up with me for the moment. Mom & Dad, for helping me get here, and understanding that I still care about yall even though I only call like two times a week..I'll try harder.

Alright kiddos. Im pretty fetchin sure I left out a ton of things, but thats why we keep posting. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want to say that I am happy that you are here & that you are having such a great experience! Sorry Thanksgiving was so weird for ya (that's how my last Christmas was when I didn't go home) but things will get better girl! Glad you are having such a good time! Can't wait to hear more

Anonymous said...

I really like your site. Excellent content. Please continue posting such profound cotent..