Monday, November 29, 2010

They call me Coco

I love country music. Reason number 987464879.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txCUwSKo1kg

It was my first Thanksgiving away from home this year. Different fer sure. I didnt go see a movie, super weird. I didnt go to a turkey bowl with my brothers, weird. I got to be with Stacey, weird but nice. I didnt get to have moms mac n cheese, weird. I didnt get to see my nieces and nephews, way weird. I didnt eat as much, good thing. I didnt get to cuddle with my puppies and sleep during a football game, weird. BUT. I did get to be with extended family, nice. I did get to spend time with both sides of the family, nice. I did get to watch a whole football game, nice. I did get to eat pumpkin pie, nice. I did get to see beautiful mountians, way nice. I did get to wear a Texas shirt, nice. I did get to laugh, nice. I did get to remember all the 1028934984+ blessings I have in my life. I did get to think of the gospel, my family and friends and how much they mean to me. I did get to sit back and accept the things that have happend to me to make me who I am.

I cant believe the year is almost gone. I cant believe Im gunna be 21 in 6 months. I cant believe how awesome ldssingles.com has been to me. I cant believe how many times I dont post a post on this blog. You may take bets on how long it takes me to post another one if you want, I wont be hurt.

Peace up. A town down.

0 comments: