Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No Boundaries

So I really love this whole learning things about me and who I am. That I am strong. That I can do anything that I want to do. Who means the most in my life. What I like and don't like. That I cant please everyone. That I am important. That I need to have fun. That I need to be more confident. That I am loved. That I am a daughter, sister, friend, niece, granddaughter, 'aunt'. And that I can make a difference.


My little brother and I are competing to lose the most weight in two weeks..but my goal is to keep going for a month. I yearn to be back in my clothes that just hang in my closet, and to go to the pool and not be embarrassed. I want to wear shorts in the summer. I want to lay in the sun. I want to go out with my friends and do physical things. I want to live my flippin life! I'm doing it for me..but having fun with my brother is good too. & To meet this goal my three main sidekicks are....


I can do it! I know I can! Come June 5th I want it to be a new decade of life, a new body and a more confident me. Now all I have to do is avoid all the sweets my little tooth wants..lol.

Music also is something I deeply love. Love to listen to, love to play, love to love. It helps keep my motivated and energized. Its funny how it can match any mood you are in.. & My first song on my playlist by Kris Allen (A new fav) is my new motto.. There are no boundaries!

Oh, and shout out to Katherine who really got me motivated. Marlee who is very determined, thus I'm determined. & Anyone else who's working towards a goal.

Much love. Peace ouut.

5 comments:

Paul & Marlee said...

I wish you lived closer so we could do the shred together! I'm a little scared about it! It should come in the mail any day now.

You can do it!!! (Even though you already look amazing.. I would kill for your body right now, ugh!)

You're awesome!

Katherine Young said...

Yay for you! You can totally do this. let me know how that video with Jillian goes I've hear it's awesome.

dawnalee said...

{{{hugs}}}

Go!

Virgilicious said...

I've done that jillian video and it is KILLER! seriously, you are going to lose some major weight girlfran. good luck!

Lars said...

Excited to hear about all your accomplish! What fabulous determination, motivation, goals and sidekicks.

Loveyou,
Aunt Lars