Monday, December 14, 2009

Me.

Ive learned alot about myself in the last month. Some are:
*That I can do anything I set my mind to do.
*That Im stronger than I thought.
*That the gospel is apart of my every day life.
*That Im true to who I am.
Ive had a rough, fun, sad, happy, crazy, quite interesting past few weeks. I feel like I could climb a mountian and be okay. I know I will be okay, but it doesnt mean it will be easy. I have so many people in my life who are there for me, not to mention my family, who has always been there..I am so blessed. Being able ot take a step back and look at where I am in my life is humbling. Ive had so many opportunities and Im only nineteen and a half. Over these last few days Ive felt like Ive grown in so many ways. Getting older is kinda scary but fun..so here I go one day at a time.

2 comments:

dawnalee said...

You are amazing. Create yourself with integrity and you'll never be sorry.

I love you!
{{{hugs}}}

Bef Anne said...

I LOVE YOU!




..thened :)