Saturday, January 23, 2010

Inspiration in Goodness.

Peanut butter and chocolate. Mmm. Next to ice cream, its the best thing ever invented. I adore the creator of this idea. I mean, it started an epic adventure for the candy world. Reeses. Twix with peanut butter. Peanut butter m&ms. Dove chocolate with peanut butter. Its all almost a sin to eat. But we're in a world of sin, so why not go along with the flow? I mean, everyone else is doing it!
So Dove puts cute little sayings on the foil that wraps your little piece of heaven. I like seeing what they thought of next, and if it applies to my life at all. For Christmas I got a bag of..you guessed it..Peanut butter filled Doves all to myself. It was in my stocking next to my coal. Thanks a lot Santa.
Anywho. Here are a few that I kept..thought I'd share a few! The quotes..not the candy :)

* Express yourself in positive ways.
* Remind yourself that its okay not to be perfect.
* Be playful with ones you love.
* Success seems to be largely a matter of letting go.
& * Its never too late for a fresh start.
Amen to that.

I hope you all are doing aight!
Happy day early Birthday Beth!
I'm loving my life right now.
Peace out.

P.S. I know it may seem like I'm a pig, but I actually am working out again. :)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Love you. Hate peanut butter, but I'm glad you find such happiness in something so simple...I think they also call that being easily entertained...I'm just sayin :)

your bestfriend! (: said...

WOO! I Love you bestfriend!
:)

dawnalee said...

Choclate and peanut butter next to ice cream? Jarrod would say, "Yeah! and then mix it all together. (the ice cream, chocolate and peanut butter)" See the fws for his concoction recipe. :oD

Me, I'm a rare PB fan, but I know the rest of you looorve it. :o)

Me? I looorve you!