Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dear Stacey Lin

Happy 21st Birthday Stamacey!
She's the best sister anyone could ever want..&
She's the bestest best friend that you could ever ask for..
Here is 21 twenty one reasons why you are the greatest.
1) You're sense of humor is hilarious. I love how witty and sarcastic you are, and how you still let me have those "pee in your pants you're laughing so hard" kinda moments.

2) You're a wonderful listener. I can always come to you went I need to , or just to talk about random things and I know you'll be there for me.

3) You give some of the best advice. Its legit and from the heart. You'll say what needs to be said and then make me smile and feel better.

4) You're strong in the gospel. You've always been a great example to me with how you handle church callings and responsibilities. You know how to have fun but also not get to buck wild.

5) You're so smart. You do great at all you do. You study hard and still have time to laugh. You are great with how you handle school and things click for you. Props to you.

6) You can just sit and read a book. I wish I could do that like you can, but some of us have peoplems with paying attention for long period of times.

7) You're down to earth loving. I love that you can tell us how it is but its because you want us to be who you know we can be.

8) You're also thoughtful and caring. Even if you're busy you're thinking about someone wondering how they are, and might randomly ask us how we are doing.

9) You're so gorgeous. I heart your face.

10) You're so kind. When someones being down or someones crossed the line, you'll straighten us out some til we're nicer, or help out.

11) You're always trying to be better. Just when I thought you have done it all, you're going off and getting an oscar or something.

12) I love that you're my twin. I hope we always have matching outfits.

13) You're very creative. You can make such cute things with anything.

14) I love that even though you're a million miles away, and dont talk as much as we would like, you still love me and know I lav you too.

15) You love the gospel and live it day to day.

16) I love that we have our songs and and how we sing in the car when you're home.

17) I love our wall to wall quotation times we always do, and just quoting with you.
18) I love that we got to spend time together and got to graduate high school together.

19) You know how to work out situations and make things right that were off.

20) I love how you always support me. You always have my back and are there to help me in anyway you can. You're such a light in my life and Im greatful that you're in my life.

21) I love that you're my big sister. God made us sisters but our hearts made us best friends..aww. Remember when we hated eachother..haha, that was lame.

& A poem, just for you!

You've been my sister for many years.
We've laughed together and shed some tears.
We've had harsh words and pulled some hair,
But against the world we are a terrific pair.
Our times together are very few,
I just want to say I LOVE YOU!
Holler :)

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Holler for sure.
I didn't even see this till just now...I freakin love you :)
you are the best!