Friday, May 8, 2009

I know.

I barely started this blog and I cant keep up with it. My bad.

So lots of things have happened, been happening and are about to happen..so whenever I can get to a push moment..I will be sure to write them all down with pictures and all.

On a positive side note: My hair is pretty long, and Im gunna need it to keep growing for another three inches or so, and thats fer real exciting.

Anywho. I'll leave you with a picture that makes me chuckle everytime I look..

I know right?! So fetch. :)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

cortney, stop trying to make fetch happen. it isnt going to happen!

Katherine Young said...

hahahaha oh hot dang you were a HOTTIE!!! that green looks fabulous on you ;-)

Unknown said...

I remember that house & those clothes, & that hair!!! Lol man I love old pictures!